Submission of abstracts
We invite abstracts from:
• Faculty members and advanced students in higher education institutions.
• Researchers and stakeholders in national agencies for social services, the law systems and health and mental health systems who study child and youth maltreatment.
• Professional workers in these areas – both in the aspect of physical, mental and sexual abuse and in the aspect of neglect.
Offers can be submitted for the following types of sessions:
In addition, the institute invites submission of abstracts for the scholarship in memory of Prof. Gary Melton:
• The abstracts must be focused on prevention of child maltreatment and neglect.
• The winner will receive free entrance to the conference and up to 2,000$ to cover expenses. He/she will also present the work in one of the sessions.
To apply, please submit your abstract (250 words maximum), in English, before December 1, 2022 in this form ⇒
Submissionההרשמה נסגרה בשל ריבוי משתתפים. מזמינים אתכם להרשם להרצאות אחרות בתכנית.
צוות מכון חרוב.