The Haruv Institute offers training sessions for health professionals in a variety of fields. The training sessions are adapted to the unique needs of the specific organization in training.
For detailed information on the advanced trainings in the health field that took place in 2020, please click here.
The targeted audience of our training sessions in the field of health:
- Training sessions for doctors in the community and in hospitals.
- Training sessions for nurses and siblings in the community and hospitals.
- Training sessions for students in all health professions (nursing, medicine, paramedical).
- Basic courses for the public health community, emergency medicine and intensive care.
- Training for staff in emergency departments – pediatrics for mental health institutes staff.
- Training sessions for multi-professional teams in child development institutes.
- Collaborations and trainings with health insurance funds (Clalit, Leumit, Maccabi and Meuhedet) and customized programs.
There are currently no upcoming events. However, you are welcome to sign up for other Haruv Institute activities here on the site.